Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 1997 01:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Mike Newell <mnewell@newell.arlington.va.us>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: routed message

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, Mike Newell wrote:

> 	punt RTM_LOSING without gateway
>
> generated by routed mean?  I started getting them when I updated to 2.2.2

It means that some route routed didn't like so it killed it.  This is
generally seen with PPP and routed.  If you don't need dynamic routing,
then disable it; it should save you from freak router crashes
disconnecting your machine from the rest of the network by killing your
default route.

Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo