Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 1998 12:25:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Ivan Kohler <ivan@sisd.com>
Cc:        Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, jfitz@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freeside CGI patch (fwd)

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Ivan Kohler wrote:

> > I'm including your patch in this email and cc'ing the freebsd ports team
> > in the p5-CGI maintainer in hopes that he will include this patch and
> > commit it so I don't have to dupe his stuff and include it in my port for
> > a two word change.
>
> I sent the patch to the CGI-modules maintainer a few times, but it looks
> like CGI-modules is no longer being maintained.
>
> I plan on migrating to CGI.pm soon; anyone using CGI-modules should
> probably do the same.  Perhaps you would like to include a note to that
> effect in the port.

That won't be a problem, when the program changes, I'll just update the
port, and no-one will know (besides the ports people) the difference.

- bill fumerola [root/billf]@chc-chimes.com - computer horizons corp -
-  ph:(800)252.2421 x128 / bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - BF1560  -

	"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect
	when taken in too large quantities" -Lord Dunsany