Date:      10 Feb 2004 16:03:34 -0500
From:      Joe Borsits <jborsits@earthlink.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Checksum error with ghostscript-gnu

Forgive me I am new to freebsd and Nix in general. I was trying to
install the  meta-port for gnome2. during this process it attempted to
install ghostscript-gnu. A checksum error was found on
Samsung-SmartGDI-all-GS.tar.gz.

The output noted that it tried to get the file from 3 locations and it
kept reporting a problem.

I went to one of the locations
http://www.linuxprinting.org/download/printing/samsung-gdi/ and grab the
file myself and still had checksum problems.

The orignial distinfo reports the checksum as
e6963f6c9460a964fe57d38479bbdd41

I did and md5sum on the file that was available from the aboved listed
location and got a checksum of 806c486599f91aef46270fde5504bc6f.

I edited the distinfo and used the chceksum I came up with and the
install continued. Just wanted to give you guy's a heads up.