Date:      Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:03:29 -0500
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@freebsd.org>
Cc:        nork@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/79802: update and unbreak timidity++

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:41:39 +0900 (JST), Norikatsu Shigemura
<nork@freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:42:46 -0500 (CDT)
> "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net> wrote:
> > >Number:         79802
> > >Category:       ports
> > >Synopsis:       update and unbreak timidity++
>
> 	Thanks for your submitting.

You're welcome.  And thank *you* for providing those patches in response
to my original problem report.  They were a tremendous help.  I'm just
sorry it took me so long to get back to them.  :-)

> 	I didn't commit this patch.  Because I can't fix timidity++'s
> 	slave ports:-(.  I have old patches for these ports.
>
> 	Anyone, please brush up these patches.

I'll try to see if I can do anything with these, too.  In the meantime,
at least the main timidity++ port is now up-to-date and working great!
So nice to be able to play MIDI files once again.  :-)

Thanks again so much!

Conrad

P.S. If you're interested in the current state of development of *real*
MIDI support in the kernel, perhaps you should get in touch with Mat
Kanner (mat@cnd.mcgill.ca), who's currently working on this.

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads@cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"