Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:04:12 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        obrien@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccts port

Hi!

When trying to build the pccts port I get a checksum mismatch error.
I have updated my ports collection half an hour ago ...

===>  Extracting for pccts-1.33.22
>> Checksum mismatch for pccts133mr.zip.
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/devel/pccts/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

It seems that the pccts133mr.zip archive corresponds to the latest maintainance release (mr), which now seems to be 1.33.25.
In the PCCTS home page there are no links to older releases ... so I checked the md5 sum of the distfile against the one published in the web site and they are OK.
BUT, the makefile for 1.33.22 does not work. Actually it builds OK (not sure if the applied patches should still be applied, though) but it fails to install:

===>  Installing for pccts-1.33.22
install: /usr/ports/devel/pccts/work/pccts/h/ATokPtr.cpp: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

I guess that the Makefile should be updated ... but I'm completely unable to do that!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fernan