Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:46:31 -0800
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cool feature of dmesg.boot file

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:31:36AM +0100, Oliver Fromme wrote:
> If you insist on writing a patch, then please make it
> default off.

rink@ just provided one, and it does default to off.  I fully agree with
defaulting it to off as well; those of us that want it on can set it as
such in loader.conf.

I'll try out said patch this weekend.  Assuming it works, and does get
committed, I'll be more than happy to submit a PR along with a patch to
update the loader.8 manpage, documenting kern.ignore_old_msgbuf.

Thanks!