Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 1996 06:06:59 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Rob Nelson <rob@mag-net.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web site mirror

> This message is long overdue...
>
> We were mirroring the freebsd web site via sup until sup services were
> turned off at www.freebsd.org.  The web site www.ca.freebsd.org hasn't
> been updated since then.
>
> Where is the new sup server for the web site?

We need to update our mirror.html file to indicate this - thanks for
the prod.  John Polstra has finally sent me a cvsup manual which I
just need to SGML-ify now and get into the handbook, at which point
the mirror.html file can reference it.  In the meantime, all I can
suggest is grabbing cvsup from here:

	ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/pub/CVSup/cvsup-bin-14.0.tar.gz

Run supconv on your old supfile and use the supfile.cvsup it spits
out, or just create a small supfile that looks like this:

www release=cvs host=www.freebsd.org base=/a prefix=/usr/local tag=.

And you're off!

					Jordan