Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:36:09 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [python@kepnet.com: Hello! I would like to create a jobs board section for FreeBSD.org]

----- Forwarded message from Mark Nielsen <python@kepnet.com> -----

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:05:38 -0400
From: Mark Nielsen <python@kepnet.com>
To: wosch@FreeBSD.org

Hello!

I am a Linux and FreeBSD user. I know the FreeBSD guys and Linux guys
don't like each other,
but I like both Linux and FreeBSD.

I am developing a website called GNUJobs.com and also another called
TCUJobs.com.

Again, the GNU people and BSD people don't get along.  Well I like both
groups.

Anyways, I would like to create a jobs board for you guys for free and
anybody posting
jobs with FreeBSD in it can do so for free.

I don't know if GNUJobs.com or TCUJobs.com should host it, TCUJobs.com
would be safer.
In any event, I think the best solution would be to use your headers and
footers around
my webpages so that people can flip back and forth and won't see a
difference.

Something like, freebsd.tcujobs.org or tcujobs.freebsd.org would be
cool.

Bottom line, I would like to develop a jobsboard that is easy to use and
easy to administrate
and adds to your website, and to make it all free for people posting or
searching for jobs.
I didn't see it on your website if you had a jobs board.

Let me know how I can help or who is the correct person to talk to to
help you guys
develop a jobs board!

I am open to all suggestions, and would like to manage your job board.
It said in the list that you are the webmaster, so I figured you would
be the best
person to talk you!

Thanks!
Mark