Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:48:17 +0400
From:      Alexey Neyman <alex.neyman@auriga.ru>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pci device table update...

On Sunday 03 October 2004 09:31, John-Mark Gurney wrote:
+       {PCIC_SATCOM,           PCIS_SATCOM_TV,         "sat audio"},
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^- PCIS_SATCOM_AUDIO

+       {PCIC_SATCOM,           PCIS_SATCOM_TV,         "sat voice"},
+       {PCIC_SATCOM,           PCIS_SATCOM_TV,         "sat data"},
+       {PCIC_CRYPTO,           PCIS_CRYPTO_NETCOMP,    "entertainment crypto"},

And the other values above, seemingly, have the same cut&paste syndrome ;-)

Regards,
Alexey.

--
I set the thrusters to maximum, close my eye,
and begin pressing the fire stud wildly.