Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 21:16:21 -0400
From:      tongq@niseeast.nosc.mil (tongq)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Megahertz Ethernet/Modem cards

There is a PCMCIA driver addition currently available; but it doesn't
mention anything about cards that are both Ethernet and Modem cards. I'm
particularly interested in a driver for the Megahertz XJEM114C
Ethernet/Modem card. If you have any suggestions on a fix, I would
appreciate it. I haven't been able to get the driver addition supplied from
Hosokawa to work. Is there a particular procedure to configure your system
to recognize the devices. Forgive me for my ignorance, I have just begun to
work with FreeBSD.

Thank You
Quoc Tong
NISE East