Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:41:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dennis Ostrovsky <denis.ostrovsky@yale.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   strange windowmaker problem

Ever since I upgraded to 3.3-stable I have a strange problem with
windowmaker (v. 0.61.1). For some reason when I run some kind of dock app
in the background, no window appears for it. Any app that starts withdrawn
doesn't appear at all, regardless of how I run it. Thus basically, I
cannot add any more apps to my dock. Anyone observe anything like this?
Any ideas?

Dennis

    Dennis Ostrovsky ** Department of Chemistry ** Yale University

E-mail: den@master.chem.yale.edu     WWW: http://pantheon.yale.edu/~do33