Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:34:58 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: inetd with -R -1 patch?

On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 12:37:00 +0200, Alexander Langer wrote:

> What about that patch to let one use unlimited numbers of connections?
> The standard is still 256, but if one really wants that...

Personally, I'd prefer it if zero implied an unlimited number of
invokations per service per minute.  However, the special case isn't
really necessary, since you can simply specify some large number (and
then prepare to have your box dragged under). :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.

PS: Did you test the patch you sent? :-)