Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:08:18 +0000
From:      Christian DeKonink <panther@catalan.net>
To:        "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>, "Gao Tu" <gaotu@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: hp pavilion 8562 PC

You will probably have to disable plug and play on the pci bus to get the
network card to be recognized.

Chris

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Majid Almassari wrote: > If its the
"standard Hardware" I don't see why you would have a problem. The > only thing
that I might see an issue is those win modems. If you are going > to use a
modem to connect to the Internet then WinModems won't work on > FreeBSD.
Consider a different modem other then that I don't see why you > would have a
problem. >