Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:43:45 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        markh@lon.imag.net, Mark Hendriks <markh@lon.imag.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        topof_theworld@yahoo.com
Subject:   Re: Just a couple

Unless you are into games such as Tetris or Kpoker or CHess then you can play
games on FREEBSD but if you want to play games like Quarke or NFS 3 you have to
use Windows because of Marketing reasons.

Until Software development companies become educated and vendors become
educated about FreeBSD then maybe one day we might get NFS 3 on FreeBSD.

But you can use FreeBSD to setup a quake2 and quake server if you are into this
type of things.