Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 1998 00:37:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <saten@shell.zebra.net>
To:        Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD E-Zine?

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Chris Coleman wrote:

> Has anybody given any thought to starting a FreeBSD E-zine?  A Web
> Published Magazine of sorts?  FreeBSD needs a Magazine, and maybe we could
> start out just publishing a small one on the web, till it takes off.

	I've had several thoughts about doing a real-life
	magazine for FreeBSD and other UNIX's.  This would attract
	more attention in the suits world than a website.

	I am unsure about the cost of something such as this, but I
	am almost sure it is out of my budget as being a teenager.

	If we can find some sponsors, and investors to put-stake into
	such an operation, I/we may be able to pull it off.

--
Phillip Salzman
eclipse@gulf.net |	FreeBSD X11 Desktop Theme Contest