Date:      Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:44:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        Beech Rintoul <akbeech@gmail.com>
Cc:        Micah <micahjon@ywave.com>, FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mozilla plugins broken after port upgrade

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Beech Rintoul wrote:

> On Friday 30 December 2005 10:22 am, Micah wrote:
>> Chris Hill wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> [snip]

>>> Neither of those search terms yields any results,

[snip]

>> The mailman search interface is screwed up, and the FreeBSD search
>> engine and Google haven't indexed recent threads yet.  A look through
>> December's archives would've turned these up.
>>
>> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2005-December/107922.h
>> tml
>> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2005-December/107098.h
>> tml

Micah,

This led me to
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2005-December/107925.html
...which was exactly what I was looking for.

> For acroread make sure you rename /usr/local/bin/acroread7
> to /usr/local/bin/acroread.

Beech,

Thank you that, and especially thank you for writing the "107925" post
referred to above. Your procedure worked beautifully.

--
Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]