Date:      01 May 2003 18:58:16 +0300
From:      Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Status of things

I know I've been promising to take a look at this and that in FreeBSD
for the past couple of months but failed to do so because of other
things that have kept me busy.  Sorry about that.

A couple of months ago, I did an initial HTML::Template'ized version,
but have now decided that I won't be developing that or committing into
CVS.  It just didn't seem to be worth the trouble after all, as the
templates became too messy.

Hopefully, I'll have more time to look into the recent feature requests
and bug reports from now on, keep them coming.

Cheers,
--
\/ille Skyttä
scop at FreeBSD.org