Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:07:31 +0800
From:      Stephen Cooper <stephen.cooper@alphawest.com.au>
To:        mlduke@concentric.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: RE: Pretty Stuff

On Tuesday, December 16, 1997 7:26 AM, mlduke@concentric.net
[SMTP:mlduke@concentric.net] wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Stephen Cooper wrote:
> > > (I'm running 2.22.-RELEASE) that will left/right justify text and
do
> > bold
> > > print and such?
> >
> > hmm, i would be interested in such a thing. did you recieve any
replies?

> Your's is the  first. I'll let you know if I learn anything.
> I have a hunch the question is a bit too "stupid" for most
> list members.
>
> Duke

I dont think your question is stupid. All of us have to do reports
eventuallly.

I have had a lot of exposure to various unix environments, there are not
many wordprocessors in general for Unix, Applixware make one, Frame make
another. (Neither of which work under BSD) Wordperfect as I understand
it has been ported to BSDI, which is supposed to work on FreeBSD due to
binary compatibility. As you can imagine, it is not Freeware ;)

Steve