Date:      Sat, 06 Jul 2013 16:49:11 +0200
From:      Ben Paley <ben@benpaley.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Touch screen support in 9 Release

Hello,

My employer is going to replace my aging laptop soon. We've always =
used Macs at work but I'd kinda like to get back to FreeBSD. His criteria a=
re Windows 8 and a touch screen, mine is decent FreeBSD support.

So, what =
is the state of support for touch screens at the moment? Most if the inform=
ation I can find is from four or five years ago, and I can't seem to find o=
ut what's going on now.

And, any recommendations for a machine? I'd be usi=
ng it primarily for web development.

Thanks for your help,
Ben