Date:      Thu, 4 May 1995 00:28:45 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        weber@rhrk.uni-kl.de, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: DIGIBOARD driver in ~julian

> "So it is; the EEC directive s ....
I'm afraid they've changed our name again this side of the pond,
`They've been telling us for ~1 or 2 years now, that we're to be
known as the
	"European Community"
	(and of course "Europaische Gemeinschaft", & whatever the other
	dozen or so tower of Babel official EU languages call us )
Our inflated politicians decided it wasn't sufficient to force Europe
to unify its economy, not they want to unify _everything_ :-(
Hence the name change, to encompass the EU's ever more grandiose intrusion,
demolishing the variety that made Europe interesting :-(.

Julian S