Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 1996 15:09:02 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        gerg@stallion.oz.au, terry@lambert.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multi-Port Async Cards

> > So, anybody is free to use them and redistribute them, but no support is
> > provided by Stallion.
>
> Hot damn.  This is the right answer.  8-).
>
> Don't need the "alternately" if the image can go on the CDROM and
> the FTP site without problems.  8-).

Companies like this encourage us mad hackers to buy products from them :-)

I visited your Web site briefly, I don't recall seeing any "list" prices,
etc., however.  It would not be too hard to beat your competition (i.e.
Specialix) by providing this sort of information - I had asked for product
info and pricing via their snazzy Web site, never got anything but a
followup asking how the service was, wrote back and told them their service
stank because I never got any information, and they actually sent me a MOUSE
PAD and a nice apologetic non-form-letter - but they STILL didn't include
the originally requested information.  Duh.

I for one would really be interested in seeing some price info.  :-)  An
intelligent card and a FreeBSD box could make a killer terminal server.

... Joe

Solaria Public Access UNIX - Milwaukee, WI			   414/546-7968