Date:      Thu, 31 May 2018 09:18:55 -0700
From:      pete wright <nomadlogic@gmail.com>
To:        Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <tdteoenming@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Is pfSense the Best Open Source Firewall/IDS/IPS in the World?

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 3:13 AM, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
<tdteoenming@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good Afternoon Everybody from Sunny Singapore!
>
> Four months ago, somewhere around 17th January 2018, I deployed my
> very first installation of pfSense firewall Community Edition version
> 2.4.2 on my 9-year-old home desktop computer (Intel Pentium Dual Core
> E6300 @ 2.8 GHz, Intel DQ45CB Motherboard, 6 GB RAM and 1 TB SATA
> Harddisk).

this question would be better suited to the pfsense mailing list of BB:

https://forum.netgate.com/

pfsense runs freebsd under the hood but is not supported by the
freebsd community, so you'll probably get better luck using the above
link.

-pete

--
pete wright