Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 03:51:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        jdp@polstra.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: modula-3 build failure

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Satoshi Asami wrote:

> I can't to build modula-3 anymore, it doesn't seem to install any
> manpages.  Do you have any idea why?

I have a pretty good idea why....  ;-)

I remember looking at the piece of Makefile in question and
thinking "Hmmm...  That's some odd hackery...  I don't think I'm
breaking anything..."

Looking closer, I was wrong...

Do you want me to ping you (asami) once I've verified it fixed?

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.