Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:14:57 +0300
From:      Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Supporto Tecnico Utenti <support@thenetwork.it>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mpd4-4.0b4

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 01:11:44PM +0100, Supporto Tecnico Utenti wrote:
S> I received this error using b4 on FreeBSD 6 Release 0:
S> "No Bundle defined" using "set iface enable tcpmssfix" on mpd.conf.
S> On the last version mpd4-4.0b3_1 the same conf run correctly.

glebius@think:~/mpd/src:|>grep "No Bundle defined" *
glebius@think:~/mpd/src:|>

Please copy and paste the entire mpd log since startup. This will
be more informative then incorrectly hand copied error message.

Please also show the entire configuration of mpd.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE