Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:31:05 +0900 (JST)
From:      Soren Dossing <sauber@netcom.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipsec, racoon, win2000, certifications, how-to?

I have posted a similar question a few days ago on freebsd-questions
already but with no luck.

I'm attempting to configure road-warrior win2000 laptops to access a ipsec
server at the office. Since these win2000 laptops are dynamically assigned
ip addresses, sometimes even behind nat, it seems like using
certifications is the only possible option. But I can find very little
documentation of how to do it.

Does any of you know where to find documentation for how to create
certifications, where to place them, how to use them, and how to configure
ipsec, racoon and win2000 computers?

I have attempted to use pre_shared keys, but it appear like they can only
be used with fixed IP addresses in the psk.txt file. Or am I wrong?

Soren