Date:      Thu, 26 May 2011 13:42:00 +0100
From:      "mcoyles" <mcoyles@horbury.wakefield.sch.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        'Aleksander Steffensen' <post@stmm.no>
Subject:   RE: Trouble with LDAP-authentication to Apple Open Directory

> Hello!

> Yesterday I finally managed to get my FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE box to actually
authenticate to the Xserve, running Open > Directory on Mac OS X 10.5
Server. I was able to log in to the FreeBSD box (egil.kreativsone.no) as a
directory > > user via SSH and also via netatalk.

> Unfortunately, after a while, it stopped working. I can't remember doing
anything at all... As far as I know, I > > made no changes in the
configuration neither on the Xserve nor on the FreeBSD box. This is what
happens when I try > to log in via SSH.

Are the two units timesync'd to the same time server? If the BSD box drifts
out to the X-Server then Kerberos will fail...

Marci