Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 1997 20:04:42 -0600
From:      "Jason" <Jason_Smethers@bigfoot.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsup and m3socks

I've searched the mail archives and found this same question, but no
replies. I'm trying to cvsup from a generic FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE box
through a Win95 box w/ WinGate 2.0 running on it. I beliave I'm using cvsup
15.0.

My m3socks.conf is:

domain temp.com
nameserver 192.168.0.1
findserver No
direct *.temp.com
sockd @=jason 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0

When I issue cvsup to start I get the following error.

#m3socks cvsup -gL2 stable-supfile
Parsing supfile "supfile"
Looking up address of 198.104.92.71
Connecting to 198.104.92.71
Connected to 198.104.92.71
Negotiating file attribute supports
Exchanging collection information
Establishing SOCKS-mode data connection
Unable to connect to a server: Undefined error: 0
Cannot connect to cvsup.au.FreeBSD.org: TCP.Unexpected: 0
Will retry at 20:05:04

I would appriciate any help. Thanks in advance.

-Jason-