Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:15:29 +0100
From:      "Milan Salajka" <milan@salajka.cz>
To:        "Ken Menzel" <kenm@icarz.com>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mysql: a lot of lost connections...

> Milan,  4.1.1 Release has different thread bugs,  at least for me
> MySQL crashed randomly about once per week.

4.2-STABLE doesn't work, latest release (4.2) doesn't work,
previous release (4.1.1) has bugs too... uff, what is the
recommended FREEBSD version for MYSQL ? LINUX ?
many people use APACHE, PHP & MYSQL trio on
FreeBSD, but it seems, that RELENG_4 isn't good choice.

my 'upgrades': 4.2-stable -> 4.2-release -> 4.1.1-release
when it will end ? ;o)))

Milan