Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:50:03 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        chip@chocobo.cx
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA Problems with sio and wi

In message: <20021022142437.GA697@chocobo.cx>
            Chip Marshall <chip@chocobo.cx> writes:
: I think this is because they're both being assigned IRQ 3 by pccardd.
: I'm not sure how to fix this, since there are already a bunch of IRQs
: other than 3 listed in pccard.conf
:
: Any ideas?

That should be fine.  There's only one interrupt pin on these
bridges.  Maybe you could run with ISA interrupts instead of the
default PCI interrupts for the chip.  However, without dmesg it is
hard to know for sure.

Do you get these problems all the time, or just some of the time.  Are
both of them in use all the time?  Maybe we have a starvation
situation here.  The wi driver's ISR is very piggy when it comes to
hogging the CPU.

Warner