Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:24:36 -0500
From:      Adam M Ryan <adam@powersurge.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fwd: Re: Iowa State Univ.

Hello, I am using FreeBSD right now and I currently am attending ISU also using
their network :)

What is your problem with the connection?

Have you started netscape in X to use the network sign-on GUI ( one time
authentication )?

Are you using DHCP?  That is the protocol you should be using.

Please let me know what the problem is,

Adam