Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:47:25 +0100
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@rabson.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS and nmount

Does anyone have patches that integrates NFS with nmount a bit more
usefully than it does right now? At the moment it just packs its
legacy nfs_args structure into a single nmount option which makes it
hard to extend. Ideally all the various NFS options should be passed
as individual nmount options. If there aren't any existing patches, I
will probably work on this since I need to add stuff for GSS-API
authentication options.