Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:18:29 -0400
From:      jbrinkley@crosslogic.com
To:        Mark Segal <mark@club-web.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Permissions....

Thanks for the reply Mark.  I am actually trying to give all
users(including anonymous ftpusers) access to the /ftp/pub directory.
That's why I asked.  I'm using WU-FTP 2.4.2 and I can't seem to get it to
allow an anonymous user to upload.  Thanks for your help.

silverwing

Mark Segal <mark@club-web.com> on 07/23/97 11:16:32 AM