Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:28:11 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        "Dementia <dementia@phreaknic.info>" <dementia@phreaknic.info>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem installing port with freetype 2

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 07:21:38PM +0000, Dementia <dementia@phreaknic.info=
> wrote:
> I have this error when trying to install phpmyadmin:
>=20
> In file included from /usr/ports/graphics/php4-gd/work/php-4.3.10/ext/gd/=
libgd/gdft.c:65:
> /usr/local/include/freetype2/freetype/ftglyph.h:40: #error "freetype.h of=
 FreeType 1 has been loaded!"
> /usr/local/include/freetype2/freetype/ftglyph.h:41: #error "Please fix th=
e directory search order for header files"
> /usr/local/include/freetype2/freetype/ftglyph.h:42: #error "so that freet=
ype.h of FreeType 2 is found first."
>=20
> How (and where) is it that I fix the directory search order for header fi=
les?

Please search the archives for a lot of discussion of this.  The short
answer is that you need to remove stale freetype files from your
system before you can update.

Kris

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5--