Date:      01 Jan 1999 18:57:05 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        eagle <eagle@phc.igs.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MakeWorld Fails with fresh source

eagle <eagle@phc.igs.net> writes:
> After last week's removal of several pieces of the source tree,
> I deleted my ./src directory and completely rebuilt it,
> with a cvs co.
>      i'm noticing that as of 3 days ago, buildworld was failing on
>      legacy lkm's.
>
>      and this morning buildworld is failing at this point
>      ===> sys/modules/syscons/logo
>      cd: can't cd to /usr/src/sys/modules/syscons/logo
>      *** Error code 2.
>
> just wanted to let you all know :).

Did you just "cvs update"? "cvs update" only updates existing files,
without checking out new ones or creating new directories. Your
Makefile was updated to look for the new logo screensaver, but it
wasn't there. Either use "cvs update -Pd", or add "update -Pd" to your
.cvsrc file.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no