Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:53:13 -0500
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@panda.FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        Kenneth Culver <culverk@culverk.student.umd.edu>
Cc:        Debbie Machado <ldmservices@charter.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   get married (was Re: In case I don't see yah:  Good afternoon, good evening, and good night.)

Hey,
Can you two go get married and fight like normal people? It's more fun throwing plates, glasses, irons..you know.

Have a great day and MAKE a better tomorrow. :-)

--Lanny
On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 10:34:40PM -0500, Kenneth Culver wrote:
> whatever you say.... you insulted ME on a very large mailing list... I
> didn't think it was funny. Stop looking down your nose at me long enough
> to realize that you have just turned away several thousands of people from
> ever becoming christian...

> | Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade.   |
> | Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
> | and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
> | The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
> | College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|
>
> On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Debbie Machado wrote:
>
> > Hey Ken, I told everybody here that after the holidays you would be so bored
> > you would be back at it when you returned from the holidays on Monday.  I
> > just peaked in to see if I was right.  Somehow, I always seem to upset
> > Christians more then atheists.  "A Christian like me", hey? I must ruffle
> > your feathers.  Get a bigger rule book, maybe I will fit into that one.  Oh
> > well, before I shut you out again, I thought I would send you a Christian
> > joke. It's God putting hot sauce on his pizza.  Oh yea, before I forget Ken,
> > Christians do like to cut up, and that's all I was doing; I was giving it
> > right back to them after they had given it to me. I guess you didn't read
> > what was said to me or else you wouldn't have thought I told them they suck
> > for disagreeing with me.  They sucked for another reason - and I didn't take
> > what they said to me serious or personally and they didn't take what I said
> > personal.  There was only one person I wrote to that I really struck a nerve
> > with, and he knows who he is, and hopefully he will walk into a Christian
> > church that doesn't judge him because he is searching. Christians do joke,
> > and argue, and cutup, and smoke pot, and judge, and deny other Christians.
> > If you think I could insult someone like Jeremiah or anyone else over
> > there - believe me - I don't have that kind of power in my cut-up. They are
> > not insulted by me, they could give a sh_t less about me or what I believe.
> > So, if it is your gain to agree with them by disagreeing with me in hopes to
> > find a common ground with them - re-read your Bible.  Besides that, it's
> > fake, and they can smell it. You are not going to win any souls that way,
> > but you might keep your admin job if you get along with everyone.  If your
> > the type of "good" Christian you claim to be, then under YOUR biblical rules
> > they are YOUR enemy, not mine, and YOUR kissing YOUR own enemies ass.  I
> > cussed, good Christians don't cuss - right - wrong! No ones my enemy, not
> > you, not them, because there isn't a you and them, there is only an US.  Be
> > yourself.  And, He will work through you, we can't do anything ourselves -
> > good behavior or bad behavior.  I was cutting up and that is not shameful,
> > denying "one of God's", may be. You didn't say a person like me, you said
> [...]

Lanny Baron
Proud to be 100% FreeBSD
FreeBSD Systems, Inc; Freedom Technologies Corp.
http://www.FreeBSDsystems.COM
1.877.963.1900