Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:27:21 +0100
From:      Reifenberger Michael <Michael.Reifenberger.gp@icn.siemens.de>
To:        "'Mike Smith'" <msmith@freebsd.org>, "'current@freebsd.org'" <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AW: unwanteed halt & powerdown under -current (linuxerator?)

Hi,
jes. Thats what I was seeing.
Bug or feature of what part?
Could the executor be enhanced to avoid this behaviour.
(Why is "file" smarter than the executor)?
Does the executor rely on assumtions whereas "file" just compare bytes?

Bye/2
------
Michael Reifenberger - IT, UNIX, R/3-Basis
Work: Michael.Reifenberger@plaut.de    Proj: =
Michael.Reifenberger.gp@icn.siemens.de
Pers: Michael@Reifenberger.com  Webspace: http://www.reifenberger.com

> -----Urspr> =FCngliche Nachricht-----
> Von:	Mike Smith [SMTP:msmith@freebsd.org]
> Gesendet am:	Freitag, 3. November 2000 12:57
> An:	Reifenberger Michael
> Cc:	'current@freebsd.org'
> Betreff:	Re: unwanteed halt & powerdown under -current (linuxerator?) =

>=20
> > Hi,
> > >
> > >No.  You don't have the Linux module loaded.  There's a Linux =
system call=20
> > >which (alarmingly) maps to shutdown-and-poweroff if run as a =
FreeBSD=20