Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 1997 00:27:06 +0000
From:      "Timothy P. Layton, Sr." <tlayton@global-sol.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   keyboard errors on IBM Thinkpad

I have been reading the mail archieves and seen that Thinkpads have a
scancode problem that causes the keyboad not to respond during
install.

I have version 2.1.5 of the CDROM and would like to install from it
but if version 2.1.6 would help in any way please let me know.

My IBM ThinkPad 360CE will boot from the standard boot floppy
and when it gets to the install screen the keyboard won't respond.
If version 2.1.6 is better for pcmcia support that may be better also
?

If I need 2.1.6 what files do I need to ftp down from the ftp site ?

Thanks
Tim-