Date:      Sat, 06 Sep 1997 12:14:46 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is it critical, to modify the socket-structure?

On 05-Sep-97 Alfred Perlstein wrote:

>If it is a useful feature why not ask about commiting your changes
>to the FreeBSD source?

Maybe in a later step. If I get that to work. (I don't know if I'm able to
do it.) I'm just in the beginning of coding/porting, and that's the first
time that I'm coding something technicall for an OS-Kernel.

>As long as you don't change common functions to depend on the new feild
>everything should be ok.
>
>Alfred

Ciao, Joachim.
(joachim.jaeckel@d.kamp.net)
- "Microsoft Windows?" - "More flying wheels than flying windows!"