Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:03:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
Cc:        "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vmware question

Actually I got it to recognize the scsi cdrom drive, and it booted
the NT install disk; so I installed NT from the cdrom and added
Microsoft Office <blush>, at least Excel and Word.  It works rather
well, but is still having trouble with both floppies and with the
network.

It is always unable to set up ethernet0, or else it thinks the device
is busy.  The config file in /usr/local/etc/vmware/config has a
vmnet1.HostOnlyAddress in it, although I'm trying to do bridged
networking.  Do I have to reinstall to get this right?

	Thanks,

		Annelise