Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:35:08 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.nl>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
Cc:        Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.nl>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   gnome in bsd

Dear Folks,

I used sysinstall to install xwindows on my system.
At the end he asked what desktop environment to use.
I choose gnome and as window manager he used automaticly afterstep.
Now can i upgrade gnome with the ports or would i have to deinstall the
current gnome i am running?  If so, how can i do that? Can i just install
enlightment and make it run under gnome?
Sincerely,

Reinoud.