Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:38:11 -0600
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-ports-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Subject:   Re: sysutils/lsof and defining =?UTF-8?Q?=5FKERNEL?=

On 2014-02-28 14:34, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> I'm having trouble building lsof, because it's defining _KERNEL to pull
> in ZFS structures, and then tries to find opt_kdtrace.h, which isn't
> really relevant. I suspect I've messed up something in my system
> somehow, but I've been banging my head against this for hours over the
> last few days, and I can't figure out what's going on.
>
> Any clues?
what release of FreeBSD?  What svn rev of the Ports Tree?

and have you done a buildworld/buildkernel, installworld/installkernel?

I've successfully built lsof on 10 and 11 recently from current sources.

Larry Rosenman
sysutils/lsof maintainer
Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 108 Turvey Cove, Hutto, TX 78634-5688