Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:05:17 -0500
From:      Dan Moschuk <dan@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hardware random number generator?

| If I was to make a hardware random number generator as a PCI card,
| who would be interested? How many would you be interested in?
| What price would you pay? (I'm thinking +- US$100 or less).
| with "unsubscribe freebsd-chat" in the body of the message

Hi Mark,

I imagine people who want hardware random number support would just buy
a motherboard with the intel (82801?) chip?

[ Speaking of which, I sent you a driver for this chip a while ago, do
  you still have it hanging around?  I can't seem to find it. :/ ]

Cheers,
-Dan

--
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.