Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2016 14:11:47 +0100
From:      Support SimpleRezo <simplerezo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   File corruptions with SSHFS

Hi,

Here is my problem:
I create a SSHFS mount (Host B) of a directory from a remote host (Host A).
My remote directory contains packages that I manually generates (pkg
create). When I do a pkg add of my package (Host B), I get the following
output:

pkg: archive_read_extract() errno -1: Lzma library error:  No progress is
possible

I note the file is corrupted and the md5 of the package is changed on Host
A after run of this command (pkg add).

Any idea ?

Command used to mount:
sshfs -o reconnect -o sshfs_sync -o no_readahead -o cache=no
root@phryxos:/usr/ports/packages/
/usr/ports/packages/

Version of the software (on the same server):
FreeBSD: 10.2-RELEASE-p8
SSHFS (fusefs) : 2.5

Thanks in advance !