Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 09:52:33 +0300 (MSK)
From:      =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, FreeBSD-current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CVS DIFF fix for review (-L added)

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998, Peter Wemm wrote:

> One of the patches you posted had the wrong number of arguments to
> run_setup.  You added two %s to the formats, but only added one extra
> argument.

As I see latest 'simplified' patch (which is CC'ed to info-cvs) do it
correctly, just check.

> Remember, this section of code is completely different in the current CVS,
> as it calls an internal diff library rather than fork/exec/run-rcsdiff.
>
> peter@spinner[10:56am]~src-155> cvs --version
> Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.9.23 (client/server)

So why I contact info-cvs here according to your suggestion.
Are they already fix diff problem in new version or similar workaround is
needed?

BTW, do you still against applying the fix into -current and -stable
cvs (which 'cvs diff' remains broken)?

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<ache@nietzsche.net>