Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:48:29 -0800
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        Sergey Babkin <babkin@bellatlantic.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_fxp driver info

>>    I don't know what list you are looking at, but the download list that
>> I was
>>looking at did not include SCO, Unixware or any other Unix variant except
>>Linux.
>
>This is the list.
>
>NDIS2, NDIS3, NDIS4 and NDIS5 drivers
>                              Novell Netware* Client 3.11, 3.12
>                              Novell Netware Server 4.1x, 5
>                              SunSoft Solaris*
>                              SCO Unix 3, 5
>                              SCO UnixWare* 2, 7, OpenDesktop*, OpenServer*
>
>These are "licensed" drivers. The linux driver is free.

   How do you know that the above drivers are developed by Intel? The above
could easily be OS vendor supplied. It's anybody's guess without the source.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
President, TeraSolutions, Inc. - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.