Date:      Tue, 20 Dec 94 17:01 GMT
From:      timb@europa.com (Tim Bach)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help!!!!

I tried to upgrade to 2.0 and i did fsck -c 2 which i thought might convert it to 2.0 filesystem.Boy was i wrong.I tried to boot only to find the system was screwed.So i do a fsck but i got tons of errors and now can't boot the system.
Basicly my /usr partion is fine though.I need a way to either rescure orke "/" bootable..rescure=rescue...It made a lost+found and put my files in it.
Anyway of getting things back to normal?