Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 1995 14:16:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Basket Case <jon@pcca71.gallaudet.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hmmmm. Are all the sup servers now online?

I can offer my computer to run as either sup4/5/6 -- I'm on a t1 line and
will be on the net until May before I graduate.  Let me know if you are
interested in temporary sites... If so then I'll go ahead and set
something up.  Right now I have 32 megs of ram (perhaps I will upgrade to
64 soon), p5-100, 3c590, etc...

Jon

Jon
= E-Mail: jon@technix.org        - Computer Science  - C/C++/Pascal/Basic/ASM =