Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:49:00 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@hades.hell.gr>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd@gtonet.net>
Cc:        Ben Rosengart <ben@skunk.org>, FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: load spike strangeness

On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 08:34:08AM -0800, FreeBSD wrote:

> I'm not baiting anyone, I have a genuine hatred for LinSUX and *I*
> like the quote. I'm not involved in the FreeBSD Project with the
> exception of my CD Subscription and the fact that I've been running
> FreeBSD for many years. So to Hell with friendly competition, LinSUX
> can suck my <snip>. As I've said before there are plenty of quotes in
> sigs that I don't like, but that's none of my business, as my sig is
> none of anyone else's business.

I believe that you have every right to loath and hate LinSUX, whatever
that is.  Watch, however, for people that will think your use of the
word LinSUX actually means Linux, because you might find yourself
confronted with a group of angry linux advocates :-)

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]