Date:      27 Oct 2007 03:00:24 -0700
From:      "Vijay Kiran" <mail@vijaykiran.com>
To:        freebsd-user-groups <freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Do we like the same books?

Just a friendly reminder that I invited you to Shelfari. Come see the books=
 I love and see if we have any in common. Then pick my next book so I can=
 keep on reading.=0A=0AClick below to join my group of friends on Shelfari!=
=0A=0Ahttp://www.shelfari.com/Register.aspx?ActivityId=3D33243491&InvitationCode=3Dc366da7a-7932-4548-aaa3-65a515690a01=
=0A=0AVijay Kiran=0A=0AShelfari is a free site that lets you share book=
 ratings and reviews with friends and meet people who have similar tastes=
 in books.  It also lets you build an online bookshelf, join book clubs,=
 and get good book recommendations from friends.  You should check it out.=
=0A=0A--------=0A=0AYou have received this email because Vijay Kiran (mail@vijaykiran.com)=
 directly invited you to join his/her community on Shelfari.=0A=0AIt is=
 against Shelfari's policies to invite people who you don't know directly.=
 Follow this link (http://www.shelfari.com/actions/emailoptout.aspx?email=3Dfreebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org&activityid=3D33243491)=
 to prevent future invitations to this address. If you believe you do not=
 know this person, you may view (http://www.shelfari.com/o1517278417) his/her=
 Shelfari page or report him/her in our feedback (http://www.shelfari.com/Feedback.aspx)=
 section.=0A=0AShelfari, 616 1st Ave #300, Seattle, WA 98104=0A