Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:30:21 +0400
From:      zaitsev@mail.aprcity.ru
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org

auth 4e17822f subscribe freebsd-hackers zaitsev@mail.aprcity.ru

Please, help!
I just installed FreeBSD3.1-release and try to use sendmail. It's look like
impossible.
When I try to send email the sendmail brings message "reject=550 Relaying
denied".
I don't something with /etc/sendmail.conf, it has been untouched after
succesful install.
Early I had not have such problem with sendmail under FreeBSD 2.2.X with
default config.

How to fix it? I don't need SPAM filtering at all or something like options
- simple email.
Please answer to zaitsev@mail.aprcity.ru
zaitsev@aprcity.ru after upgrade does not work.